Win A Copy of "To Cambodia With Love"

четверг, 18 ноября 2010 г.


I have a bunch of copies of To Cambodia With Love....the travel guidebook to Cambodia with some of my photographs. These will be given out as prizes to 5 readers of The Travel Photographer blog who correctly answer the three following questions.  The winners will be picked randomly out of a hat provided they have a US mailing address where the book can be sent to.

Here are the questions:

1) What's the capital of Cambodia? (correct spelling please!)

2) What's my favorite destination (ie. country) for my photo-expeditions?

3) Which is your favorite gallery (stills or multimedia) of my photographs?

So email me with the answers with your name (and it will be put in the hat...provided you have a U.S. mailing address).

Good luck!!! The cut off date for the giveaway is November 30 when I shall announce the 5 winners.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 
Travel News © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets