My Book: Darshan

среда, 8 декабря 2010 г.


I'm chuffed to announce my new photo book DARSHAN is now available from Blurb. There are two styles of the book (72 pages with black & white photographs) on Blurb's bookstore. It's a large (13x11 inches) landscape hardcover version with either a hard cover dust jacket, or a hard cover with image wrap. I much prefer the latter.

It's a handsome book of selected black & white photographs from my travels to India over a span of no less than 10 years. Street photography in Old Delhi and in the alleys of Kochi, portraits of Sufis at the dargahs, Theyyam rituals of Malabar, Rajasthani nomads, Gujarati tribals, widows in their ashrams of Vrindavan and sadhus on the ghats of Varanasi, as well as pilgrims at the Maha Kumbh Mela.

All the details are available on a page of my website DARSHAN. If you choose to buy, the links will take you to my bookstore on Blurb, which has a preview of the book.

If you don't choose to buy, that's okay...but why don't you leave a nice comment on its Blurb page??? It'll be appreciated.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 
Travel News © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets